Problems or Questions about Public Housing
We offer free help to eligible persons who have questions or problems with section 8, tax credit or other public housing.
Legal Aid Society of San Diego welcomes walk-ins. For faster service call 1-877-LEGAL AID (1-877-534-2524).
If you wish to come to an office, we have 3 locations:
Southeast San Diego Office
Midtown San Diego Office
North County San Diego Office
We provide help with your public housing office and its notices. For instance:
- questions about your rights to public housing,
- problems with your public housing certificate,
- problems with your landlord under public housing,
- termination of your public housing benefits,
- changes you want to make to your current public housing situation (such as moving to another place or adding another room or another person to your housing).
- The Section 8 Rent Subsidy Programs in San Diego County
- Section 8 Administrative Plan for the County of San Diego
- The Federal Program that funds Section 8 comes from HUD's Section 8 Program
Our public housing team can provide community education to groups or organizations. click here.