SSI - Social Security Benefits
We partner with County Clubhouses around San Diego to provide SSI services. If you have a Mental Health or Behavioral Health condition, you may reach out to a Clubhouse near you to get connected with an SSI advocate:
- Casa Del Centro Clubhouse, 2754 Imperial Avenue, San Diego, CA 92102, Tel: (619) 951-9013
- Connections 2 Community, 101 16th Street, San Diego, CA 92101, Tel: (858) 264-9651
- East Corner Clubhouse, 1060 Estes Street, El Cajon, CA 92020, Tel: (619) 631-0441
- The Plaza Clubhouse, 269 Third Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910, Tel: (760) 798-5752
- The Meeting Place, 2553 State Street, San Diego, CA 92101, Tel: (619) 294-9582
- Mariposa Clubhouse, 1701 Mission Avenue, Oceanside CA 92058, Tel: (760) 439-2785
- Escondido Clubhouse, 474 W Vermont Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025, Tel: (760) 737-7125
Once you connect with a clubhouse for SSI services, they will refer your case to us for screening. If you are eligible, the clubhouse will assist you with SSI paperwork, and then we will take over the case.
General Relief & Other County Benefits
The Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) has Family Resource Centers (FRCs) which provide General Relief and other benefits. General Relief is temporary cash assistance (a loan) for county residents who have no other means of support. If you are not already receiving General Relief benefits and would like to apply, please contact one of the following FRCs for assistance. To find out which FRC serves your zip code, call Access toll-free at (866) 262-9881.
- Downtown / Central Region, 1255 Imperial Avenue, 5th Floor, San Diego, CA 92101
- Chula Vista / South Region, 690 Oxford Street, Chula Vista, CA 91911
- El Cajon / East Region, 220 S. First Street, El Cajon, CA 92109
- Oceanside / North Coastal, 3708 Ocean Ranch Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056
- Escondido / North Inland, 649 W. Mission Avenue Unit 3, Escondido, CA 92025
After you are approved for General Relief benefits, your General Relief worker will refer your case to us for SSI services.
Your Privacy Notice with LASSD
To review our Privacy Notice regarding how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please click here
Please contact us if you need this document translated into your primary language, large font, Braille, and/or require any other accommodation requests.